Latimer Digital Limited (“Latimer” or “we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and complying with applicable laws and regulations to ensure that your personal information you share with us is kept securely and processed fairly and lawfully.
Our privacy commitments to you
- We will only collect, keep, use and share Personal Data for legitimate business purposes that we explain here below, or if we’re legally required to do so.
- We will be as clear and open as we can with you on what Personal Data we collect and how it will be processed.
- For as long as we maintain records of your Personal Data, we will keep it up to date and protect it with appropriate safety measures.
We will only collect the following Personal Data about you if you visit one of our Sites:
- Identity information such as your full name, date of birth, gender, phone number, email address, postcode, location and ethnicity;
- Other project-specific personal information for the purposes of qualifying you for a particular Latimer project, such as your profession, passion points and social media links; and
- Site referrals, browsing pattern and browser type.
The data transmitted from your browser includes your IP address, the date and time of the visit the pages accessed, the access status/ HTTP status code, your browser, your operating system and interface, as well as the language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for collecting and processing this Personal Data is our legitimate interest in operating the Sites, providing you with access to the pages you wish to access, providing you with relevant information about our services, filling spaces for our paid co-creation opportunities with only the best and most relevant individuals, as well as distributing tickets for our events (including but not limited to Latimer Talks, Inside Scoop and Latimer Live).
The Sites may also collect, track and analyse information that does not personally identify a user in aggregate form. This aggregate data will be used at the Site’s discretion and may be shared with third parties, but with no personally identifiable information attached.
We use this Personal Data:
- to provide you with bespoke co-creation oppprtunities based on, (a) what you have told Latimer about yourself; and (b) projects you have worked with Latimer on before;
- to gain insight into your preferences for future projects, so you only hear from us if we think you’ll benefit from what we’re offering;
- to qualify you for opportunities where we are looking for a specific set of qualities or to tap into a particular or niche community (that you may be a part of);
- to contact you to notify you of product and service updates, reminders, provide instruction, and to deliver other service related information;
- to contact you to request additional information and feedback;
- to ensure we can compensate you for your contributions in accordance with our separate and mutual agreement; and
- to share your Personal Data with business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Latimer (or substantially all of its assets) are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
Cookies and Beacons
Latimer may use third party processors to collect, export, process and store Personal Data on our behalf, such as credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, as well as professional service advisors such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts.
- We maintain technical and physical safeguards that are designed to protect the security and integrity of your Personal Data, and to guard it against accidental or unauthorised access, use, alteration or disclosure to unauthorised third parties. These measures include device encryption, firewalls and virus checking procedures.
- Where we keep Personal Data files on local devices these devices are protected and accessible only to authorised to Latimer employees.
- We regularly review our security systems to ensure that your Personal Data remains safe and secure.
Duration of Storage
We will maintain records of your Personal Data for as long as you remain:
- a registered subscriber to one (1) or more of our mailing lists;
- a registered applicant of our opportunities and events;
- have completed a project, work experience, work or taken part on a Latimer-produced shoot in the past twenty-four (24) months; or
- for as long as is necessary to provide our services to you.
Your Rights in Relation to Personal Data
- You can update your subscription preferences or unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed instructions for our customer services and/or community team.
- You have the right to update and correct the personal information on your account. You also have the right to request from us all personal information that we hold that relates to you, to request restriction of the processing of that data and to request that we delete that data. Where allowed by applicable law there may be an administrative charge for supply of copies of data and we may also require you to provide us with appropriate identification before we comply with this request. You also have the right to object to our continued processing of your Personal Data. You may also have the right to data portability. If you have a complaint about the way in which we use your personal information you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner www.ico.gov.uk.
Latimer Digital Limited is the Data Controller in respect of any Personal Data that you submit to us or that we collect from or about you. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales (registered no. 07559795) with registered offices at 3-5 Hardwidge Street, London, SE1 3SY.